- Granite comes in many different colors and patterns due to the way it’s formed
- 100% Natural
- Granite is unique
- No two stones are exactly alike!
- Granite can come in “Book Matched Slabs” meaning the two slabs however unique, are nearly a mirror image of each other in colors and veins.
- Granite is a durable material that’s resistant to heat and many other kitchen elements
- Granite (If you drop your sledgehammer from your upstairs balcony) can be repaired by our skilled team of fabricators and polishers.
- Granite is easily sealed in minutes (Once every year or so, or after several cleanings with harsh chemicals) to reduce the possibility of staining.
- Cheaper than Quartz
- Because some granite is porous material, it needs to be resealed once in a while
- Strong Material
- Man-made material means repeatable patterns and colors
- Quartz countertops are nonporous which makes it unlikely to harbor bacteria
- Scratches easier.
- Quartz is more difficult/time consuming to fabricate due to cut restrictions and other fabrication procedures.
- Damaged quartz is difficult to match during repair and should always be done by a professional, which could drive up quartz countertops cost overall.
- More expensive material to purchase
- Man-made material with several fabrication and installation restrictions that can void warranty. Our team is well versed in these limitations and will inform you of any changes that may need to be made to maintain your material warranty.
- There is no warranty coverage for fabrications and installation cost. If the material is found to be defective, only the material cost is covered.